The International Self Defense Master Enrique Pérez-Carrillo de la Cueva, son of the founder, was nominated soke-shihan in 2003, after the retirement of Great Master D. Miguel Pérez-Carrillo.
This means that he is the highest grade in the actual system and head or director of the style.
At the age of 2 he started practicing martial arts, and now after more than 40 years of training, has achieved the level of Black Belt 7º Dan.
A resumed version of his curriculum vitae:
- Licensed in Journalism in the European University of Madrid
- Pedagogy certificate (CAP) in the Educational Science Institute of the Computense University of Madrid.
- Journalistic collaborator of various sports magazines: “Budo Internacional”, “El Budoka”, “Sport Life”, “Budonet-magazine”, etc.
- Back Belt 7º Dan in Yawara-Jitsu
- Brown Belt in the following martial arts: Judo, Karate, Taekwondo, Kenpo-karate and Tai-jitsu.
- Participated in various courses of: Jiu-jitsu, Kobudo, Ful-Contact, Brazilian Jiu-jitsu, Muay Thai, San Soo Kung-fu, Aiki-jutsu, Lima-Lama, Sambo, Kempo-jitsu, Shiatsu and Kuatsu.
- International Self Defense Master Title
- International Police Self Defense Master Title
- Technical director of the Spanish Yawara-Jitsu Union
- President of the Spanish Police Self Defense Association of Teachers and Instructors
- More than 20 years of experience as a teacher in sports clubs and colleges
- Teacher of numerous national Yawara-Jitsu recycling courses in: Madrid, Murcia, La Coruña, Jaen, Mallorca, Malaga, Sevilla, etc.
- Teacher of numerous international self defense courses in: Uk, Scotland, France, Greece, Portugal, Spain, etc.