Fear prevents us from addressing our work and personal challenges.
The International Federation organizes Yawara-Jitsu and self defense courses and motivation for companies that manage to improve physical and psychological self-control and self confidence.
Why self defense
- Because knowing how to defend yourself makes makes you feel more secure in other areas of life and meet the challenges more easily.
- Because knowing how to control fear and use it to your advantage, is priceless.
- Because improve your self-control and inner balance to handle difficult situations.
- Because we can all be victims of aggression, anytime and anywhere.
- Because you can do things you never imagined you could do, like knocking over someone bigger and stronger than you.
- Because learn realistic and practical techniques. No frills.
- Because it requires a special fitness or strength.
- Because analyze the most common attacks and give them the answer.
- Because learn to manage household items to defend yourself.
- Because learn to manage stress in a dangerous situation.
Why a crash course
- Because it requires a minimum of hours to learn and internalize the basic techniques of self defense.
- Because the intensity of the course reinforces and enhances learning.
- Because going on a solid foundation by adding complementary techniques continuously.
- Because exercise “stress test” reproduce the situation of danger and accustomed to face the fear.